Outdoor gear for your little one
Brrrrrr… it is wet and cold outside. There are times when the snow is falling and your little one wants to go out and make a snow man. In that case you need to layer up your child well such that they do not succumb to the wintry weather.
Toddler boots is one of the best options that you need to vouch for. At the onset of winter I bought my boy a pair of Superior toddler boots. Trust me, I was so thankful since the advantages extended beyond the simple stability and protection it provided:
- Long lasting and durable were definite offshoots of these boots. In fact I think it would be easy to use these superior toddler boots for my younger child too.
- The quality and design is par excellence.
- The variety of colors, textures and styles are several
- The maintenance is simple and even after multiple washes it looks as sharp and fresh
The best part that I experienced with the boots is that it could be worn all year around. In fact it worked very well since it could mix well with just about any wardrobe. For instance, recently, I made my son Frank wear a Carter’s camouflage moose and snow bibs set. He looked the most adorable ever.
Certain other aspects that I would recommend you to keep in mind while stocking up on outdoor gear for your little one would include:
- Whether you want toddler boots in small, medium or large, it is up for grabs. Did you know there was an extra large available too?
- Do not forget to get your child to try on the boots with socks they would possibly wear at a later date.
- A thicker pair of socks might need them to go to a larger size. In fact I bought a slightly larger size, knowing full well that toddler feet grow very quickly.
- Whether it is flap and button style, shoelace arrangements, zippers or Velcro, remember to have a keen look at the fastening system!
Proper gear to keep your toddler safe and sound Keeping your little one’s feet dry Children must-haves for those rainy months Perfectly proportioned little table Must have playroom items that promote learning Category: B is for Baby Family Blog | March 30, 2012 | Pooja | Tagged: Carter’s camouflage moose, Superior toddler boots « Hit the town with a couple HP laptopsSuit up your young football star »
Leave a Reply
Spring skirt styles for juniors Read More Colorful flower rings for spring Read More Trench coat styles to try out Read More Our picks for best checkbook wallets Read More Fun ways to accessorize this spring Read More Jackets that you can use all year Read More Best of the Web: Style Blogs of the Week no. 71 Read More Kenneth Jay Lane emerald earrings adds glamour to your outfit Read More Dresses that will be popular for prom 2012 Read More
- Violet Posy
- Pure & Natural Baby
- Mommy 2 Two Girls
- Rated By Mom